Saturday, June 18, 2011

New baby and business

Finding it difficult to weed through the dirty diapers and find my desktop to conduct business... socially I'm stuck in the house, can't drive for 4 weeks due to surgery, can't run after Geran or pick him up or clean as I did before... 6 weeks until I can take longs walks and exercise again.... no baths either... how can a girl relax, socialize and build herself up enough to want to sit in front of the computer catch up on bookkeeping? My body is leaking, bleeding, aching and sagging more every day after birth. My babies want my attention I can't give them and I divide myself between good wife and good business owner... sigh.

Random thoughts, I know, but sometimes talking to this blank screen is like cleaning out ones purse... It's got to be done and you still can't figure out how all this random shit was put in there in the first place and after you feel clean and ready to go out again and face the world.

Somehow I make time... correction STEAL time to get it all done and still find time to snuggle my two year old before bed and cuddle with my two week old.

Until next time, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment