Sunday, September 18, 2011

love my two year old

Whats better than a two year old asking for more more... and signing it instead of yelling... to tell you they want you to sing that dumb song you made up over and over?

I have written so many kids songs and books, just by making crazy stories up that my two year old can't get enough of. I think that they should be child publishers instead of old men. They are, in fact, the direct audience.

Today I made up this song to the tune of  "5 little Indians" That went something like this:
going to the zoo
and gunna bring a bucket,

going to the zoo
and gunna bring a bucket,

going to the zoo
and gunna bring a bucket,

what's inside
let's see...

it's...

banana's for the monkeys
and chimpanzee's

banana's for the monkeys
and chimpanzee's

banana's for the monkeys
and chimpanzee's

 watch them eat, eat, eat....


There are more versions of this simple, stupid song... but Geran loved it!

So cute...

I even use the sign for banana and monkey's in the song. He loves the hand gestures.

Use songs to help support your goal to teach your baby to sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment